Thursday, March 25, 2010

Welcome!

Hi family! Welcome to our blog. This is actually Katie typing... trying to help Ma and Pa get on board with the blog world. I know all of us don't blog so I thought I'd start a blog for everyone in our family! (yay... I can see you are bursting with excitement!) Here you will find all the personal family blogs on the right hand side of the blog. Isn't that nice? Now you never have to wonder how to find them.

And for all of you who don't blog, welcome to your new blog! We (and yes, I will speak for the majority of the family) want to know what's going on in your lives. This is a great way to share pictures and tell us what you or the kids are up to. No pressure, but it sure would be nice to keep in touch. If you need any help, you can always contact me and I'd be happy to step you through it. Or if you don't think you can handle it, I'm sure one of your kids would love the job of updating the family on their own family. For example, Ben, Peter, Alyssa, Spence, Andrew or McKenzie can post too. (let me know if they'd like to and I'll be happy to add them as an admin. I will just need their emails)

Well I think that's all for now! Hope you will hop on board!

xoxo,
Kate


1 comment:

  1. What a great idea. Thanks for setting it up. I am on board!

    ReplyDelete